21. If a bar that copper is lugged near a magnet, the copper bar will certainly beA. Attracted by the magnet.B. Unaffected by the magnet.C. Repelled through the magnet.D. Made right into an induced magnet.
You are watching: If a bar of copper is brought near a magnet, the copper bar will be
21. If a bar of copper is brought near a magnet, the copper bar will certainly be A. Attractive by the magnet. B. Unaffected by the magnet. C. Repelled by the magnet. D. Made right into an induced magnet.
User: 21. If a bar the copper is brought near a magnet, the copper bar will beA. Attracted by the magnet.B. Unaffected through the magnet.C. Repelled by the magnet.D. Made right into an induced magnet.hunterriverpei.com: If a bar that copper is lugged near a magnet, the copper bar will certainly be unaffected by the magnet. yumdrea|Points 10040|User: 22. When all components of a circuit room composed of conducting materials, the circuit is stated to beA. Parallel.B. Shorted.C. Open.D. Closed.
14. If a wave hits a smooth surface at an edge of incidence the 40 degrees, the angle of reflection isA. 0 degrees.B. 40 degrees.C. 80 degrees.D. 90 degrees.
If a wave hits a smooth surface at an angle of incidence that 40 degrees, the angle of reflection is 40 DEGREES.
See more: When Boys Forced To Wear Girls Clothes, Explore The Best Forcedcrossdress Art
15. What word best describes the relationship in between Buck and also John Thornton?A. FriendshipB. TrustC. AttachmentD. Love
10. What is the many probable reason that rhyme and also repetition an initial found your ways right into poems?A. People wanted a beat they can dance to.B. Castle were created for the upper class.C. Heroes in epics tended to speak that way.D. The poems were less complicated to remember and also pass on.
The poems were less complicated to remember and pass on. -is the most probable reason that rhyme and also repetition very first found their ways into poem.
2. A villanelle isA. A rigid poem written in blank verse.B. A formal poem using extensive repetition.C. A favorite an approach of john Donne.D. A form of facility sonnet.
hunterriverpei.com: A villanelle is a nineteen-line poetic form consisting of five tercets complied with by a quatrain. User: 1. Hopkins"s use of "seared," "bleared," and "smeared" is an instance ofA. Metaphor.B. Assonance.C. Simile.D. Alliteration. hunterriverpei.com: Hopkins"s use of "seared," "bleared," and also "smeared" is an example of A. ASSONANCE. User: 3. The form of the city "God"s Grandeur" is the ofA. An English sonnet.B. An Italian sonnet.C. A villanelle.D. Empty verse. hunterriverpei.com: A. One Italian sonnet. User: 4. In "The new Colossus," the Statue the Liberty is compared to a/anA. Europe queen.B. Mother.C. Immigrant.D. Door. hunterriverpei.com: C. A mother. User: 5. In the poem "God"s Grandeur," the expression "nor deserve to foot feel, gift shod" meansA. God cures every pain.B. The poet can sense God indigenous head come toe.C. The earth is home for humans.D. Humans are out of touch through nature. hunterriverpei.com: In the poem "God"s Grandeur," the expression "nor have the right to foot feel, being shod" means: B. Humans are out of touch with nature. Source: User: 6. In Donne"s sonnet, what does the expression "one quick sleep past" mean?A. Death comes sooner 보다 expected.B. Fatality is more permanent 보다 sleep.C. Death, favor a nap, isn"t permanent.D. Death is unavoidable. hunterriverpei.com: In Donne"s sonnet, the expression "one short sleep past" means: A. Death, prefer a nap, isn"t permanent. User: 7. Describing the chariot that bears the human being soul as "frugal" is an instance ofA. Paradox.B. Denotation.C. Epiphany.D. Realism. hunterriverpei.com: D. Paradox. User: 8. What type of poem is "Death, Be not Proud"?A. NarrativeB. ReflectiveC. DescriptiveD. Discursive hunterriverpei.com: What type of poem is "Death, Be no Proud" is a D. Discursive Poem. User: 9. That is the speaker in Sandburg"s "Grass"?A. A conductorB. A passengerC. The grassD. Napoleon hunterriverpei.com: The speaker in Sandburg"s "grass" is B) The Grass User: 10. Which one of the following poems depends heavily on the usage of allusion because that effect?A. "God"s ... (More)