A. Energy flows in one direction and also nutrients recycle.
You are watching: The movements of energy and nutrients through living systems are different because
-The motions of energy and also nutrients through living systems room different because the power flows in one direction and nutrients recycle.
-Energy is transferred between organisms in one direction in a food chain, but that interconnected food chains do a food web.
-Most ecosystems get their power from the Sun. Producers have the right to use sunshine to do usable energy by converting it right into chemical energy or food. Consumers gain some of that energy when lock eat producers, they pass several of the energy to other consumers once they are fed on.
Nitrogen fixation counts on bacteria.
Nitrogen fixation is the procedure by i beg your pardon nitrogen is taken native its secure gas kind (N2) in air and also then converted into other nitrogen link (such together ammonia, nitrate and nitrogen dioxide) helpful for various other chemical processes.
-The nitrogen addressing bacteria are microorganism capable of converting atmospheric nitrogen into forms usable through plants. They incorporate the free-living bacteria, which contains cyanobacteria, azotobacter etc. And also others such as mutualistic bacteria such together Rhizobium.
1. The motion of energy and also nutrients with living systems space different. This is because energy flows in one direction and nutrients recycle. Nutrient recycle is the exchange and movement that inorganic and organic matter earlier to the manufacturing of matter. Energy operation in one direction since it is a non-cyclic and unidirectional pathway. Mineral nutrient which room cyclic incorporate sulfur cycle, nitrogen cycle, water cycle, and the carbon cycle.
2. Conversion of dead organic issue to be fossil fuel depends on bacteria. Life organisms are being written of essential compounds lock excrete and also secrete organic products to their environment. Large molecule of necessary matter have the right to be created from various polymerization of different parts i m sorry are currently broken down to matter.
1. The correct answer is the an initial option: energy flows in one direction, adnd nutrient recycle. Think of a fly. When a paris is eaten by a frog, the energy from the paris goes into the frog. Once the frog is eaten by a larger animal, climate the energy from the frog goes into the larger animal. It"s never ever the other method around (the power from the larger animal doesn"t get in the consumed frog, and the energy from the frog doesn"t enter the consumed fly). However, the nutrients from these insects and also animals room recycled, due to the fact that the larger animal can usage nutrients indigenous both the frog and the fly. 2. The correct answer is nitrogen fixation. Nitrogen continuous is a chemical process in i m sorry nitrogen from the environment is converted into organic compounds. This generally occurs v the aid of certain microorganisms, which room bacteria. 3. The exactly answer is the 3rd option. Miscellaneous is organic simply when carbon is covalently external inspection to the atom of various other elements, a procedure which specific living organisms space able come do. 4. The exactly answer is the third option. Biogeochemical cycling is a form of pathway that enables chemical building materials to relocate through different spheres. This is why our actions on earth affect things like the environment (for instance the usage of hairspray, and also how that adds come the degradation of the ozone layer).
The velocity of things depends on an object"s displacement.
Velocity is defined as displacement of an object with respect to time.
It is a vector quantity measured in meter per 2nd or m/s.
1. Speed, due to the fact that we recognize that
2. Velocity, for velocity you require to consider the direction and displacement gives the direction of travel.
3. 25 mph, because
4. 50 mph east, velocity uneven speed has actually direction.
5.Velocity, displacement provides the formula
6. 0, the displacement is zero therefore velocity is zero
7. The decreases, speed is inversely proportional to time
Answer and also Explanation:
R-square procedures whether the variation exist or exactly how much dependency the elevation variables on the dependence variables.
R2 = .45 i m sorry is rather low. This shows that over there is not much variation. In order to increase the R2 the researcher can add more independent variables.
The below part is taken from the net as the inquiry was incomplete:
Sunny days = 0.5
Intercept = 2.1
The slope shows a confident relationship (direct relationship) with the dependent variable which is crime dependency.
Sunny job is the independent variable.
Intercept is likewise positive whereas over there is significance in the p value which help in finish that we will disapprove the null hypothesis.
The expense of convert to a product with a far better technology provides the product with the initial an innovation an advantage.
Leave a reply Cancel reply
Your email resolve will no be published. Required fields are marked *