We will discusshere just how to find the perimeter of a square. Perimeterof a square is the full length (distance) the theboundary that a square.
You are watching: The perimeter of square s is 40
In a square every the sides room of equal lengths.
Perimeter the the square ABCD
= ab + BC + CD + AD
= 2 cm + 2 centimeter + 2 centimeter + 2 cm
= (2 × 4) cm
= 8 cm
Perimeter of a square is 4 time of s side.
Perimeter the a square = 4 × length of a side.
Let us take into consideration some the the examples on perimeter the a square:
1. every side that a square is 2.5 cm.Find that is perimeter.
Side= 2.5 cm
Therefore,perimeter the a square = 4 × length of a side
= (4 × 2.5) cm
= 10 cm
2. A rope of size 96 m was offered to fence a square garden. What is the length of the side of the garden?
Perimeter that the garden = length of the rope = 96 m
We recognize that perimeter of a square = 4 × size of a side
So, 4 × length of a next = 96 m
Length that a next = \(\frac964\) m = 24 m
Therefore, length of the one next of the square form garden is 24 m.
3. find the perimeter of a square shaped playground whose every side length 12 m.
We understand a square has 4 equal sides. So, us can conveniently calculate the perimeter the a square.
See more: How To Tell If A Snail Is Dead Or Just Sleeping? How To Tell If Your Water Snail Is Dead
The formula because that finding the perimeter that a square is:
p = 4 × size of aside
= 4 × 12 m
= 48 m
● Related Concepts
● Unitsfor measure up Length
● ToMeasure the length of a Line-segment
● Perimeterof a Figure
● Perimeter the a Triangle
● Perimeter that a Rectangle
● Perimeter the a Square
● Unit ofMass or Weight
● Exampleson Unit of fixed or Weight
● Unitsfor The measure of Capacity
● Exampleson measure up of Capacity
● Measurementof Time
● Read aWatch or a Clock
● Antemeridian(a.m.) or Postmeridian (p.m.)
● What Time it is?
● Timein Hours and Minutes
● 24 Hour Clock
● Units the Time
● ExamplesUnits that Time
● Time Duration
● Readingand Interpreting a Calendar
● CalendarGuides united state to Know
4th Grade mathematics ActivitiesFrom Perimeter the a Square to house PAGE